Sorry I'm so inactive. I want to get on, but I'm too lazy to turn on my computer.
The only reason I'm here was to do some homework and I finished, so I figured why not stop by and tell you what's up in my life.
1. I might be getting a car. A black, used, Mitsubishi. It would be great if I bought it cause that's the only was I think I can make myself want to drive.
2. I was nominated as a Homecoming Princess!
I didn't win, however I did feel like a princess that entire night!
3. The cheerleaders danced that night to some awesome music! And at the end our basket toss went the highest we ever hit! Our dance was kinda a hip hop/dubstep. This
is sort of what is looked like, but with skinny white girls in pink jerseys! XD
4. I've made some pretty cool art projects. At the end of the year I will be sure to upload all of it! Including some of my sketchbook.
5. Cheer isn't over yet. The boys will probably go to state again considering they're ranked top 3 in our class!
6. I finally colored my hair. Got some highlights and lowlights.
7. My grades have somehow remained above an A-. It hasn't been like that in a while.
8. My grandfather passed away about 2 months ago. It was a really hard time on my family, especially my grandmother. I doubt she will ever be the same.
9. On a lighter note, I read the first two books "Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children". It's a really good book! However the third won't come out until next year.
10. I actually don't like anyone this year. I guess I'm just waiting for college to meet Mr.Right.
Well I doubt anyone will read this but if you did, thank you! Over the summer I will be more active, usually do to boredom. Until then!